WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
SunKite Consulting Limited (SunKite) is committed to ensuring the privacy of all our users. The SunKite’s website (https://sunkite.io), SunKite’s web and mobile applications, including all information and materials in them, are managed by:
SunKite Consulting Limited
2A Maygrove Road
London NW6 2EB
SunKite will ensure a participant’s right to privacy in the treatment of his/her data and has a responsibility to protect the identity of those providing data, unless otherwise outlined and agreed to in the informed consent. In particular,
• SunKite will ensure that, when appropriate, the process of data collection is conducted in an environment where the privacy of the participant (or group of participants in the case of focus group discussions) is upheld.
• SunKite and its agents will not discuss or share in any form, information gathered from participants with any unauthorized (by SunKite) persons.
• SunKite will minimize the collection of personal data, only collecting it when absolutely essential for the data activity.
• SunKite will ensure that where appropriate Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data is separated from other data collected and kept in a manner that allows the PII to be protected.
• SunKite will ensure limited access to identified data records and store them securely.
• While SunKite encourages data sharing for transparency and accountability purposes, data which are shared openly must be anonymized, unless specific consent from the participant has been obtained, and it does not place participants at risk.
The following sections outline how these policies are implemented on our website, and our web and mobile applications and services.
The SunKite Website
These policies apply to our organisational website at http://sunkite.io/
Our website has an email link through which you may contact us. There are no other mechanisms which explicitly ask you, or automatically collect, any personal information from you.
Your internet browser sends data about the type and version of the browser you used, which websites that linked you to our site, our IP address, and the date and time of your visit. Once again we only use this for statistical purposes and it is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Use of information
SunKite may use any personal information provided in emails to us only to respond directly to enquiries and liaise with clients. We will not use your email address to send you unsolicited information.
We do not transfer data from our website to third parties and will only disclose your personal information received in emails in circumstances where we are legally obliged to do so.
Contact details and access to information
Facebook pages and Applications
SunKite manages a number of Facebook pages and applications as part of their projects.
SunKite does not collect any additional personal information (not already collected by Facebook) in its pages or applications.
Our Facebook applications are not publicly facing and are only used to facilitate communications between our users, and to gather statistical data about the way our users interact with our services to improve those services.
SunKite will not provide any of this statistical data to any third parties.